At Pinnacle Academy, our 6th through 9th graders undergo a rigorous curriculum.
Offered topics include:
- Math: Algebra I through AP Calculus
- Life, Physical, and Earth Sciences
- English, using a wide of range of selected texts
- Social Studies: the American Civil War to Modern History
- Foreign Languages, choosing between Spanish and Turkish
- Computer Science, from algorithms to “hacking”
- Art, of a wide variety of cultures
- Project Lead the Way (PLTW)
- Computer Science beginning in 6th grade
- National Merit Honor Society
- Academic-oriented extracurricular activities, such as Science Olympiad and Model UN.
Our high school program features:
- Dual-enrollment college courses through our partnership with Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA)
- STEM: AP Calculus, AP Biology, AP Chemistry, and AP Physics
- Humanities: AP English, AP Government, and AP History
- Electives: Computer Graphics, Photography, AP Psychology, and PLTW Engineering
- On-site SAT prep classes
Admissions testing is held every Monday morning as well as the 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month.