Pinnacle Academy offers a rigorous curriculum with top-notch resources.
- Small class sizes
- Chromebooks & technology in classrooms
- Math & science concentrations
- Algebra 1 and Computer Science starting in 6th grade
- Early foreign languages
Pinnacle Academy provides a wide array of activities to enhance student learning opportunities.
- Weekly after-school clubs
- School-wide science fairs & science exploration days
- Multi-grade computer, English, & math competitions
- Local & out-of-state field trips
- TJ Prep and SAT courses
Pinnacle Academy boasts of a highly motivated staff dedicated to the school community.
- VA state licensed professionals
- Home visits
- After-school office hours for students & parents
- Tutoring sessions
- Teacher-sponsored after-school clubs
Pinnacle Academy encourages students to challenge themselves through academic competitions.
- Future City & First Lego League (FLL)
- MathCounts & AMC8
- National Geographic, Spelling & History Bee
- Odyssey of the Mind
- Science Olympiad
1ST & 2ND
FIRST LEGO LEAGUE
STAY TUNED WITH US
Subscribe now and receive monthly newsletters with events, educational materials and much more!
The administration and teachers are amazing, dedicated, and go above and beyond to make sure each and every child is developing their best. I very much appreciate the small classes and each of my children get a lot of attention.
The school offers many opportunities in First Lego League, Fairfax County Science Fair, National Spelling Bee/Geography Bees, Future City, Odyssey of The Mind, Science Olympiad, and other STEM related competitions. This school has consistently ranked in the top for all of these competitions every year. It’s no wonder with such dedicated faculty and parents.
Our son’s grade average suddenly jumped from average to straight As and he has much deeper understanding of the material that is taught. It has been a wonderful experience.
My child has been going to Pinnacle last three years and has advanced tremendously academically. They follow a very well structured program and makes the child reach his/her full potential by identifying their strengths accurately and working on their weakness.
Jenet & Mesfin
From the day our son started the school he was happy in every way. The progress we have seen in him in the last four months in every area of learning is excellent.