Copyright © 2020 Pinnacle Academy
This year we will utilize the online service of ism’s Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) to process applications. FAST will be the standard submission format for all applications.
FAST provides a need-based financial aid analysis service which includes a recommendation of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition. All information from FAST is kept confidential. Results are reviewed and approved by the Financial Aid Committee and then sent to families.
As a reminder, you must reapply each year. To start the process, please do the following:
- Access the School’s website at www.pinnacleacademyva.com
- Click into Admissions and then Financial Assistance
- Click Start Application to begin
- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. If you need assistance please call the business office at 703 537 0355 ext: 13.
- The charge for the application is $45.00 and to be paid by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) after all sections have been completed.
- After completing the online application you will be required to upload your 2018 and 2019 tax documents (Federal taxes including all schedules, State taxes and W-2’s to Pinnacle Academy for verification purposes. Or, you may mail the documents to the following address:
Attn: Finance Office
14120 Newbrook Drive, Chantilly, VA 20151
Due to COVID-19, we will continue to accept applications on a rolling basis for the 2020-2021 school year.
Your tax return must follow the submission of the online application.
The goal is to have an award determination made by the time re-enrollment contracts are issued. While no financial aid procedure can be entirely equitable – there are simply too many individual factors and extenuating circumstances – this new process that has been selected should serve our school community well. Among its many features will be the ability to further secure your financial data, and maintain the high degree of confidentiality that past recipients most appreciated.
Pinnacle Academy Administration