Copyright © 2020 Pinnacle Academy
Check out what our students can do with technology!
- “Deep Ocean” – Kerim, 3rd grade, using Piskel.
- “Butterfly” – 1st grade, using Piskel.
- “Meeting Ronaldo” – Kaiyan, 5th grade, using…nothing! He was really there!
- “Super Saiyan” – Omer, 6th grade, using Online Image Editor.
- Real-time stock trading at http://www.howthemarketworks.com/
- Programming Arduino microcontrollers in middle school.
- R2-D2” – Alya, 5th grade, using Piskel. Everything you see on your screen is composed of squares.
- “Commercials/Ads” – Maryam, 4th grade, in Scratch. Animation.
- “Catman!” – 6th grade, in Scratch. A quarter spent studying Megaman.
- “Password Generator” – Zach, 7th grade, in Python. Behold randomization!
- “Riddles” – Medhnaa, 8th grade, in Python. Test your wisdom?
- “Chocolate Bar Wrappers” – 4th and 5th grades, using Google Forms. Gathering data to design the ultimate wrapper.